Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Getting It Going Again

Ok, I am getting excited about writing again. My coauthor and I have started a new project last night. Check out the blogs to the left (The Dyson Chronicles, Into The Night and Techno Gears). They are a team of Vampire Hunters Diaries. I am getting pumped about it. Granted it is a work in progress, but I have had some fun with it.

I am pumped up so much I have even added to our novel, The Betrayal. We are thousands of word over half way but still need to keep plugging away at it. I am just having difficulty getting pass this one scene but it is almost over.

I am sorry to hear that Holly Lisle is closing the thinking sideways course I am taking to new students. She is moving on to How to Revise Your Novel. I am thinking about taking that but haven’t made up my mind yet.

Here is to my coauthor and my friends for keeping me going with my creativity.

1 comment:

D.M. Bonanno said...

She'll open to new folks again in the future, I'm sure. In the meantime, learn what you can from the course. I'd love to sign up for the novel revision course when she's ready. Holly's an awesome teacher.