Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Do not let life pass you by

Life is always in continual motion. No matter how hard you want life to slow down it never will. Moments pass you by both the good and the bad, even though you wish you can hold on to them all they slip away in to a haze of remembrance. Until one day on a special event they come flooding back to you in a wave of emotion.

This weekend proved to do just that. My second oldest daughter got married on Saturday. See All five my children have a special place in my heart, but Becca proved to be the most rebellious. She had the hardest time adapting to our new life in Missouri. So to say the least there were some interesting conflicts. My wife and I constantly worried about her. However despite these problems Becca grew up strong and has now shrugged off the road of adversity and is seeking a better path.

When I was walking her down the aisle and we had our first Father Daughter dance all I could think of was how proud I was of her and all the joy she had brought to our life. I had fogotten the turmoil that was caused between us. My family always remains strong towards one another even when we do not always see eye to eye (Thanks for that quality mom). Even though she is married now and has a son she will always be my little girl.

So enough of the sappy stuff. LOL.

It has been a week and I have started on the right track:
I have seen my daughter get married
I Added to the story The Betrayal, short as it may be
I Read more of Logos run
And I started to learn Japanese again.
Even though I have been sick all week so Yea me!!!
So here is to another week and hopefully I will continue stretching out towards my goals.

See everyone next week.

1 comment:

D.M. Bonanno said...

Congrats on your baby's wedding. :) and good luck on the goals. Good to see you pushing yourself.